ANALYZE YOUR SITUATION
We start by learning about your business, investigating issues, and identifying any situations that could be improved or that may be out of compliance.
- What is the history of drain line and odor problems? What challenges have you had, how have they been solved in the past, and what are the true causes?
- Could there be issues with the mechanical plumbing design; if you have grease traps are they the right size and working well; are there missing or broken strainers or plumbing leaks?
- Are employees closely following your operational practices with safety and compliance in mind?
- Have they removed drain covers or are they using other obvious “workarounds” or “time-savers”?
- Is your cooking oil clean and fresh? Do you have a good filtering program and a waste oil removal and recycling process in place?
PROVIDE TRAINING & SOLUTIONS
We teach industry Best Practices for many verticals, increasing efficiency and decreasing problems. You and your employees will learn all about FOG, and why and how drain line problems occur from FOG, sugars, starches and solids, and how to prevent future issues. You’d be amazed how little knowledge is out there…
Our standard preventive maintenance program is a great long-term solution when existing drain problems have just been resolved or are very minor. There may be more serious mechanical problems, backups or leaks that require a plumber or other service professional before EnviroLogik®’s preventive service routine will keep your drains free-flowing and eliminate drain flies and odors.